To help people to aspire and be their best it takes a load of skills and can take years and years to develop. Jason Rawles, our Founder and Chief Adventure Officer has been talking and writing about this for ages. We want to therefore launch something to help others to shine like the freakin' supernova's that they are.
The Adventure Retreat is 5 days of adventures, with something new each day, focusing on some amazing aspects of transferable life skills -
The exactness of it all depends on location and weather. We plan to run these across the country to allow more people to benefit and aspire. It will include things like abseils, scrambling, hiking, wild camping, navigation challenges and more. So, a broad range of exciting activities but each day focuses on one of the five life skills mentioned working with highly qualified guides and leaders.
What's included in the cost?
- All activities with an insured and highly qualified guide or instructor
- On arrival, any transport to the activity
- Activity-specific kit like harness, helmet (but you'll be sent a kit list)
- End of Retreat 3-course set meal dinner
- A life changing experience that will springboard you to greatness
- 15% discount from Crib Goch Outdoor World
What's excluded in the cost?
- Travel to the location
- Drinks (but we will ensure there is access to tap water to fill up water bottles)
Show your loved ones, or even yourself, how much you care when it comes to giving a gift. The gift of adventure is one of the greatest gifts you can give.