Now’s your chance to join this trekking peak expedition to the beautiful Himalaya and stand where nobody else has stood before.
For obvious reasons we have to keep details of this a complete secret so nobody else can bag this peak before us. We will arrive in Kathmandu on the 2 April 2021, check kit, and get straight out in to the mountains. The rest of the itinerary remains secret and then plan to depart Kathmandu on the 19 April 2021.
While this is a trekking peak there will be the use of crampons, ice axe and fixed ropes. A training weekend will be made available (cost £150 per person) and dates to be confirmed. This is a maximum team size of 10.
Please note: Images are for illustration purposes only - they are not what we will climb! Further instructions will be sent once booking is confirmed.
What's included in the cost?
- Flights as detailed in itinerary
- 3 nights hotel accommodation in Kathmandu
- Sherpas, climbing sherpas, porters and UK guide
- All accommodation and food on the trek (excludes soft drinks, chocolate, snacks etc.)
What's excluded in the cost?
- Pre-trip training weekend in north Wales
- Return flights from UK to Kathmandu
- Personal kit
Aspire Adventures are proud to support the Brick School Children's Charity and your space will support one child, for one year, with food and education.